12/17/2013

Bend, Oregon

It's been quite a while since my last post on Dec. 2011.  Since then, I've traveled to Iceland in Nov. 2011, got married in April 2012, wrote a DIY wedding blog for 4 months (blog.happilywedding.com), went backpacking on the John Muir trail in Aug. 2012, played 17 shows & recorded 7 tracks with my band, Kawaii Drone Lovers from 2012-2013, been back to my Philippine homeland perhaps 3 or 4 times (too many to count), sold our beach house in July 2013 and finally moved and settled in Bend, OR to present date.

What a nice ride it's been.  My husband and I continue our adventures as we've found a place to call home and settle into.

We had our first winter storm in the last week, with temperatures dropping to minus 22 Fahrenheit in the night.  The weather has been mild, clear and pretty now.  Averaging the low 40's in the daytime.

Our acreage after the winter storm.  Beauty!  We are loving our new home.


It's been a while since I've made a snow angel!  Nothing like fresh powder.

Our Land Cruiser looking frothy.



No comments:

Post a Comment