6/11/2010

Family - Greater Chicago, IL & Racine, WN

May 24 - 26, 2010 - After visiting Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture, we settle down for 3 nights visiting family in the greater Chicago area and in Racine, Wisconsin.  We stayed with my lovely Aunt, Tita Nena in her Northbrook home.  It was so good to visit and relax with my uncle, aunts and cousins from my mom's side of the family.  We enjoyed awesome seafood at Bob Chin's, homemade Filipino food, and nostalgic breakfast at Walker Bros.  We did nothing but sit around, watch Avatar on Blue Ray and Charlie gave rides around the neighborhood with Pearl.

With my Tito Nells in front of the fake leaning tower of Pisa.
My godmom, Mama Mila goes for a spin!
My cousin, Marissa goes for a ride.
My cousin, Chevi makes sure his son Vincent enjoys a spin on Pearl.
My cousin's children, Leilani and Vincent posing.
This little man, Vince is SOO CUTE; he can name all the dinosaurs!
My cousin Yeni's kids- Kayla & Josh stepping on Tito Nell's back.  Too cute.
Family in Racine, Wisconsin.  Another awesome day of doing nothing and catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment